Monday 19 March 2012

Number 12


Just a quickie today folks...

My youngest son Morgan had his long awaited fifth birthday on Saturday, he had been counting down for weeks, and I am thrilled to say he enjoyed every second. 




We had a lovely, all be it brief, morning with their daddy - who had to leave to go to  Ffos Las in Llanelli - and opened his mountainous pile of presents, then off to Grandma's for more unwrapping fun. 


It was then party time and crikey did they enjoy. Eight children from his school tuned up and enjoyed the delights of the soft play area (I must say I was a little jealous that I wasn't small enough to go in myself), pass the parcel and face painting too. 


My close friend Karol Gos was also there in his capacity a photographer to capture all the magic for Rob - I get the photo's back on Wednesday, and I can't wait! We then all went to the dinning area for a lovely hot buffet lunch, jelly and ice-cream and cake, of course. 


The party bags, gifts, and Heatherton mascot Freddy the Fox came out for cuddles. All in all I must say it was perfect - nothing could of been any better.

Morgan on the way home from his party - all tuck-erred out!

We ended the day in McDonald's - Morgan's choice, then home for cuddles, more cake and bedtime. 

I hope you have my photos - oh and in other news I lost 2lbs this week, so 17 in all :) I have also gone down a dress size to an 18 - go me and to top off a wonderful week Wales won the RBS Six Nations rugby tournament!

Back soon!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment