Sunday 2 September 2012

Number Two - New Moon Rising


Happy Sunday everyone!

I have had a lovely weekend filled with frivolity and laughter - on Saturday my awesome sister in law had my three boys for a sleepover so robs and i were left to our own devices for twenty four hours ;) 
To make sure I made the most of it my first port of call was a nap - hehehe yes clearly I am getting old, but then after watching the rugby (Scarlet's won their first game of the season - YES!!!) and having supper we decided to go to the beach for a late night walk. 

It was so beautiful and peaceful down at South Beach, Tenby. The weather was good and not too cold, the moon was playing peek-a-boo with the clouds, and when it appeared was so bright it cast our shadows over the sand, it was amazing. There were a couple of fishermen at the closest end of the beach but we decided to walk the entire length of it (it's about a mile-ish I think).

We had a lovely time walking and talking, and were discussing our buckets lists. Here are some of mine:

Swim in a cage with a great white shark
Visit Stone Henge
Spend a week in every state in America
Go on an African Safari
Complete a skydive
Be debt free
Throw a three darts at a map of the world and travel to wherever they take me 
Become a published writer
Skinny Dip
Visit Beijing water park with my boys
Go on a husky sled ride through the snow
See the Aurora Borealis
Ride an elephant in India
Overcome my depression
Hold up the leaning tower of Pisa
Camp out on a beach and watch the sunrise
Set foot on all seven continents
Spend a new years eve in Times Square watching the ball drop
Kiss my husband under the Eiffel Tower
Watch baby sea turtles hatch in Tortuguero 
Watch a a drive in movie in convertible car.
Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef
Have my own cake business 
Pull/break a fire alarm
Have a wedding anniversary party in Las Vegas hosted by Elvis
Visit Abby Road Studios and recreate the Beatles cover
Run a marathon
Ride in a hot air balloon
Walk over the Sydney Harbor Bridge
Get a tattoo
Volunteer for three months with the red cross in Africa
Own every Disney movie on DVD
Go to a movie premier and watch the stars walk down the red carpet
Live in London for at least six months
Learn to do a cartwheel
Celebrate our fiftieth wedding anniversary
Send a present to a serving soldier
Spend the night in the ice hotel
Attach a padlock to the lovers bridge in Paris
Add a piece of chewing gum to the wall in Seattle
Create graffiti art in the London Graffiti Tunnel
Learn to swing dance 
Go to a music festival
Do the lift scene from dirty dancing in a lake
Go to comic-con
Own a first edition of a book I love
Swim in a roof top swimming pool

Now that is just a snippet of some of the things I will be doing before I 'Kick the Bucket', and I can honestly say I can't wait to take some more off it, I've already completed a couple (the highlighted ones), one of which was last night... can you guess which one? Let's just say that there were three full moons on the beach last night.

Right I'm off again now, watching the paralympics and loving every single minute - Michael is desperate to be a paralympian, bless him, after watching the other super humans competing in their races. 2016/2020 watch out!! 

Take care lovelies
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment